Achievements of women, Gender equality, Gender parity, Girl Power, Girl's education, international woman's day, IWD17, Women & Girls, Women empowerment, Women entrepreneurs, Women's Advancement, Women's education, women’s achievement
“Women are the real architects of society”
Happy International Women’s Day 2017! This year, on International Women’s Day #BeBoldForChange. ‘Call on the masses or call on yourself to help forge a better working world – a more inclusive, gender equal world.’
Challenge bias and inequality.
Campaign against violence.
Forge women’s advancement.
Celebrate women’s achievement.
Champion women’s education
International Women’s Day is a global day that has been observed since the early 1900’s, celebrating the social, economic, cultural and political achievements of women. The day also marks a call to action for accelerating gender parity.
Sign the #BeBoldForChange pledge here: https://www.internationalwomensday.com/
Further action you can take
After you’ve socially shared your support as above, consider these further actions.
- Visit the IWD Resources page for ideas on what more you can do
- Download the IWD #BeBoldForChange selfie cards and visually share your support via social media
- Download the #BeBoldForChange posters and ask colleagues to write or add yellow sticky notes for their bold actions
- Embed the IWD #BeBoldForChange widget on your own website, intranet or communications and encourage others to take bold action
- Publish and promote an IWD event via the IWD website
- Publish a page, an article, news, video and more on the IWD website
- Be an ambassador and continuously encourage others to #BeBoldForChange and let your own actions lead the way
- Live the #BeBoldForChange ethos