#buyethical, #SocEnt, Change, eco fashion, eco-friendly, environmentalism, ethical consumerism, ethical fashion, ethically-made, fair trade, New Year’s Resolutions, Social consumerism, Social Enterprise, social impact, socially-made, sustainable, sustainably-made
A few years back, we set forth the following New Year’s resolutions in this blog post.
- Learn about how the products you purchase are sourced
- Consider buying sustainable fashion products that are made with eco-friendly materials, made under fair-trade conditions, or both
- Stay fashionable: Look out for some interesting reports on 2013 fashion trends
- Wear eco-friendly fabrics and ethically made accessories
- Follow us on Twitter (@enablechange) and subscribe to our blog to get regular update on ethical fashion and gifts
- Share the sustainable fashion movement with your friends buying ethically made and eco-friendly gifts for them and shopping for ethically made fashion
It’s remarkable to think about how much has changed since we first set these goals and how relevant they still are.
Our goals may evolve as we go through different phases of our lives, but the fundamentals hold true. At the end of the day, we should strive to be thoughtful people, who make little changes to make a big impact in the world.
Wishing you the best of luck in achieving your goals in 2016. Here’s to a year of joy, success, social consciousness and sustainability!