We’ve been researching, analyzing and taking a look at some fashion trend forecasts, and here are some insights for you:
Men: Long t-shirts, blanket woolen jackets, crisp button-front shirts, drop-crotch pants, zip front blouson jackets
- Boy Meets Girl: Mannish overcoats (mohair), best pinstripes, slouchy trousers, oversized coats, double-breasted jackets
- The rebel: Chiffon-plaid, zips, chains, vinyl, leather and studs
- Excess: Folk-inspired florals and painterly prints and patterns
- Skirt lengths: mid-calf, slightly flare at the knee
- The Warrior: Sheath dresses with lots of shape, long robe, strong-shouldered suits and velvet pyjama pants
- Dark: Dark make up colours, capes, cloaks, high necks and toe-grazing hems, in opulent textures and grand silhouettes
Colours: bright accents against muted tones, unusual combinations, black, burgundy, purple, gold, turquoise, grounded slate grey, tawny brown and midnight blue (read more about colours here: http://www.fashionising.com/trends/b–fall-colors-2013-winter-colors-27647.html).
While shopping for your clothing and fashion accessories, follow the trend and tips we gave you in our previous blog Dress Ethically, Easily and never forget to look ethics behind your purchases. Happy ethical shopping!