Recently read an article that addressed 7 key steps in setting up a social enterprise and definitely agreed with some of their thoughts!
1) Articulate a problem and a solution
2) Surround yourself with experts in your field
3) Hire staff that’s flexible and entrepreneurial
4) Shake a hand, raise a dollar
5) Make noise in the media
6) Choose your board wisely
7) Be able to measure your impact
Do you agree with these steps? Read more: www.forbes.com/sites/ashoka/2013/02/01/7-steps-for-starting-a-social-enterprise/.