#buyethical, Artisans, Change, eco fashion, eco-friendly, environmentalism, ethical consumerism, ethical fashion, ethical products, ethically-made, fair trade, social change, Social consumerism, social impact, sustainable, sustainably-made, women
You may remember our set of New Year’s resolutions in this blog post.
- Learn about how the products you purchase are sourced
- Consider buying sustainable fashion products that are made with eco-friendly materials, made under fair-trade conditions, or both
- Stay fashionable: Look out for some interesting reports on 2013 fashion trends
- Wear eco-friendly fabrics and ethically made accessories
- Follow us on Twitter (@enablechange) and subscribe to our blog to get regular update on ethical fashion and gifts
- Share the sustainable fashion movement with your friends buying ethically made and eco-friendly gifts for them and shopping for ethically made fashion
We hope that you have kept up with these and your own personal resolutions and goals for 2013. We know it’s difficult to maintain the discipline and perseverance to achieve theidealistic and sometimes lofty goals we set for ourselves. However, it’s the little steps, such as going to the gym once in a while, opting for the salad instead of the fries one night a week, volunteering once a month, choosing to buy an ethically conscious gift for a friend, that make the difference. Consider the little changes you can make to your life to live up to your goals for 2013 and don’t give up!