#buyethical, #SocEnt, Artisans, Cambodia, Change, developing countries, eco fashion, eco-friendly, economic development, environmentalism, ethical fashion, ethical products, ethically-made, fair trade, Fashion, India, Social consumerism, socially-made, sustainable, sustainably-made, women
- Black is in the new… black.
- Recycled war remains! Check out our Cambodia Collection here for some military inspired pieces.
- Heavy Metal: Material such as metal cord shell and resin are going to be big!
- Pops of colour: Nudes, whites, crèmes and other flesh tones
- 60s and 70s vintage inspired colours (gold and silver!)
- Inspired by Nature: Channel your inner hippy with earthy tones, leafs and animal print motifs and native-inspired pieces. Folksy jewellery is in!
- Be flamboyent!
- Tribal-inspired looks are still in style: Combining tribal colours with neons is a great way to innovate on this fashion trend.